Marlgre Tout now Sonas House
James Roland Kemp and his wife Astrid came to Harston in the late 1940s. For several years they lived in a caravan parked alongside the road in Button End. By 1957 they were living in a bungalow Marlgre Tout which was built on land behind the caravan.
It was demolished in 2002 when his estate was granted planning permission to demolish and build new. This became Sonas House which was granted planning permission for a car port and store in 2005 and a kitchen extension in 2008.