Coach house & stable block, Park House
The Coach house and stable block were built around the same time as the main house (1854) for the Hurrell family.
The buildings have been listed as Grade II by English Heritage and described as: ‘ Gault brick with plain tile roof and decorative pierced barge boards. L plan. Coach house facing with stable range projecting forward on right. Coach house has corrugated sheet doors with 3-light gabled dormer above. Stables have doors with 3-light windows. INTERIOR. The interior includes tack room with fireplace, cupboards and hooks. Stair leads to groom’s room over the coach house. This coach house and stable block forms a group with Park House.’